Tuesday, 12 July 2011

An Afternoon With My Sister

I loved this outfit of mine!! It was just one of those days where i felt truly confident in what i was wearing and how i looked!! Which was nice because it's not very often when a girl feels like that but that day i did!! So anyway it's usually my mum or my boyfriend who takes my pictures for my looks but that day my sister offered to take them for me,which was amazing for me because to me she is a great photographer and considering she was using my camera (which is just a little Samsung one and not her proper one) She did a great job!! Not only do i like the way she takes pictures but she also is great for pushing me to different poses in different places. So i thought i would upload some of my favorite ones from the day and these are the ones i chose!! Hope you all like :):):):)




3 comments:

  1. i love this skirt, daniella. it's simple but i like skirts with this cut and style.

    http://halfwhiteboy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, beautiful photos <3 your sister did great job I am sure <3 i love this outfit, so elegant & simple style, the combination of all colors is so amazing & beautiful =)))

    SHIKI.
    http://ateliershiki.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much both of you!! I really appreciate your kindness :):):)

    ReplyDelete